Product price is the most important part of an eCommerce website. A store owner has to decide if the price of the products will be visible or not for customers. Store owners can hide prices to encourage upgrading to a customer group, increase customer signups, specific products, or whole categories.
Hide Price for Magento 2 helps to hide the price and the ‘Add to Cart button for the nonregistered customer’s groups or guest customers. If a non-registered customer clicks on the ‘Add to Cart button or goes to the product page to see the price of the product, the admin can redirect them to the login page. After logging in, customers will see the price of the product and then add it to the cart.
The admin can enable or disable the ‘hide price’ and ‘hide add to cart’ options for specific product pages as well as whole categories. Using this extension, the store admin can easily manage prices on the product page and the category page. Hide Price extension also provides Ajax popup functionality to encourage customers to log in to the website. So the admin can quickly collect customer information and send notifications for various future store offers and updates. This extension helps to redirect customers to any specific store page.
- Set hide price for not Login Users
- After login user can show the price and add it to the cart button of the product
- Easy to use and install by admin
- Ajax Login popup Enable from admin
- After Login redirect the same page
- Increase registered customer on the web
- Quickly collect customer information and notify them of various future store offers and updates