The Countdown Extension is also called Coming Soon Extension. Magento 2 Coming Soon Extension is useful to show customer that new website launching in shortly. Coming soon Extension for Magento 2 is providing comfortable with such like Pre-launch, landing page for new website development. Using this extension Administrator can set a specific time and date to launch a new website or some new things that are Upcoming in the website.
This extension also called Magento 2 Maintenance mode Extension. Magento 2 Maintenance Extension helps when live website is in under maintenance.
Magento 2 Site Maintenance extension is compatible with all browsers. Using this allows you white list IP addresses. With this extension Magento2 shop either is the front-end of backend can be accessed from giving IPs.
The Site Maintenance Extension also provides features like set logo, background image, background video, background slider, count down time via back end by the store administrator. Also change the header and content. In short, it is easy to change the layout of the upcoming page.
The Countdown Extension provides user subscriber facilities by news later. The visitor can contact administrator by providing email using this form. The administrator will get an email and inform subscriber when new upcoming is ready in a web store or website is launched. So it is helpful to connect directly to the web store user. Countdown Extension is social-networks-friendly, so website doesn’t need any additional way to allow their customers to share their posts in Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest.
- Easy to create Countdown page for Pre-Launching website or New upcoming in website or when website is under maintenance.
- Set End Date and when countdown is over site is automatically will be live.
- Set logo, title, background image, background videos, and background slider.
- Visitor can contact administrator by providing using Newsletter functionality.
- The administrator will get an inform subscriber when new upcoming is ready in web store or website is launching.
- White list IP addresses for which the site would be accessed.
- Connect with social media Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, twitter.