Guide for Shipping Rules for Magento 2
What is Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension?
Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension contribute significantly in creating the rules and conditions for controlling the process and system of order shipment to customers. It consist of –
- Value and worth of the order
- Weight and volume
- Destination of delivery
- SKU unit box and more
With the help of Magento 2 Shipping Rule extension, store owners can accordingly edit and modify the shipping rates based on the factors and attributes of the product and its conditions.
Why you should integrate Shipping Rules for Magento 2 extension in your online store?
When business expands, you bring different types of products that meet the preferences and choices of customers. In a way to strengthen your targeted demographics, store owners often aim to deliver products at far flung places and create a significant stand foot into the market.
However, shipping rates play a crucial role in any E-commerce business. Therefore, shipping rules must strategize in a way that it doesn’t lead to cart abandonment or extra payment.
Hence, Cynoinfotech has successfully developed Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension for creating custom rules of the product based on customer attributes, shipping address, nature and type of product and delivery location and more.
- Easy to offer shipping discounts based on the product attributes
- Set shipping rates based on per product piece or order quantity, weight and volume
- Customise shipping rates for different customer groups
- Selecting the right shipping rate strategy in designated location
- Easy to set the shipping rates based on % of the order price
How does Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension works?
Magento 2 Shipping rule extension boosts your visitors and multiply sales conversion at the helm. It contributes significantly in building customer loyalty and strengthening dwell time on your online store.
So, if you are wondering how this extension works, have a look below -:
- Admin can change the present rates and apply or revise the new one – offer a discount, add surcharge, modification in location wise rate and more through default shipping carriers
- Prepare a Magento 2 Shipping Rules module and create no of shipping rules in your online store. Edit the rates based on your order and product per piece.
- Admin can easily adjust the shipping rates based on delivery address, store views, targeted demographics and more.
- You can also set the priority of rule application for the order or products that meet the condition of all the rules.
Set shipping rates visibility
Set your shipping rates and make it visible on your online store to targeted customers towards your project. Generally, there are specific store sites that selectively make rates visible depending on the customer groups – Retailer, General or Wholesaler.
Increase customer retention with fair shipping rates
When you set fair shipping rates for your products, customers become more interested in buying from you. This is how you can retain your customers and make them your repeat customer.
NOTE: Don’t overcharge. Charge shipping rates according to particular situations.
Shipment Rules for Store Views and Segments
Cynoinfotech offers Magento 2 Shipping rule extension for setting separate shipping rules for each store view and each customer groups.
For an instance, your premium users will often look for the best value product and therefore this extension will help you in proposing better shipping rates.
Timeframes for Shipping
It is important to decide the shipment rates based on the timeframes. As a result, you should install Magento 2 Shipping Rules extension to set specific rate and time for customer orders.
You just have to ask your admin to assign the particular day and time for every shipment rule from the backend. This rule will automatically get activated during that particular time frame.
Use this extension to run campaigns for the hottest deal or best discount rates, festival Dhamaka and more. Boost sales on your shopping store now!
Establish rules based on order data and address
Admin can add the delivery process based on the attributes of order like weight and volume, subtotal, items in cart, convenience fees.
Choose address options- ZIP or state or country code for identifying the delivery specification.
Book Cynoinfotech now to install the extension!